Sunday 16 March 2008

My design donation

If i have choice , i will donate my design for :
1/ My family business: Transport services.
As a son, i have to care about my family business. The transport service is the most competitive service now. It requires a lot of marketing plan to attract more customers. I will donate all my design skills and concepts to improve my family business. Such as, i will create many posters for my car, show to the customer that my cars are safe and comfortable.
2/ Charity for homeless children and old people.
About the second choice, i think i am a very kind person. Every time when i go in the street and i see homeless children go around for food or selling lottery. I feel very sad, what will they eat if they cannot find food and where they will live if it is rain? Old people are also. They are old but they have to go around city under the hot weather. I will donate my skills, my design to gain a lot of charity from people and change people‘s thinking about homeless children and old people.
3/ My football club
Of course, football is my love. I will use all my design skills to express my love. It can be a room full of football images or a poster for the World Cup festival, etc.

No comments: