Sunday 2 March 2008

Lunar-Sun ; Fairy-Lion




Sun and Moon... two great planet in the universe.

But what do you think about my Sun and Moon ?

They are not exactly like the normal sun and moon. They are my own Moon and Sun.
The Sun, the strongest and most powerfull planet, so my Sun have to be strong and powerfull too. I decide to make my Sun as Lion. The first reason is because my zodiac is Leo. I consider me as a Sun, wild, fierce...After thinking about that, i open my computer, go to Internet and search some picture about the lion face and sun. Then i star to draw my Sun :)
About the Moon, if the Sun as a strong thing, I want my moon is difference. It can be a fairy, a girl. The shape of the moon, i imagine as a musical tool which is played by a fairy. The fairy play a song for the Lion after a busy day. When the Lion sleep, this is the time for Fairy as the moon replace the sun.

No comments: